Guys.. This chicken and so good and such a pretty dish. It’s my new go-to recipe for dinner parties and having company over. It’s looks so impressive but it’s so easy to make. And your guests will want to lick the pan clean.
• 4 thin chicken breasts (Mine were thin when I bought them, but you could pound them out or cut them horizontally)
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
• ½ of an onion finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes
• ½ cup of chicken broth
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 teaspoon of thyme
• ½ cup of shredded parmesan
• ¼ cup of sundried tomatoes chopped
• ¼ fresh basil, chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken breast
• Add oil and chicken breasts to skillet set on medium heat. Cook until the chicken is done and there is no pink in the center.
• Remove chicken from skillet and add garlic, onion and red pepper flakes to skillet. Saute until onions are tender and fragrant.
• Add chicken broth, heavy cream, thyme, Parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
• Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and add chicken and basil.
Serve over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes or something to soak up all the glorious sauce and enjoy! 🙂